Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wall Street

Last week, I went to New-York on a school trip. During the first day, my friends and I walked on Wall Street. We didn’t have much time to look at its special things so we went directly to the principal attraction which was the New York Stock Exchange. When I arrived there, excited and curious, I wasn’t disappointed.

The main stock exchange looked antic and even if we were late, I took at least five minutes to look at the wonderful building. I couldn’t believe that the financial superiority of New-York City was mainly coming from this skyscraper. Sadly, our group needed to go and I didn’t have the opportunity to see it again because it was the only time we had to go around the city. This is one of the few things I didn’t like about the trip: we did not have enough time in South Street Seaport and that’s why I can’t go further on the subject.

In the end, I must say that I really enjoyed the time my friends and I spent on Wall Street. The New-York Stock Exchange really impressed me and I sincerely hope to have the chance to see it again one day. Next time, I would like to go inside the building to see what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment